While selecting a hotel for your stay at a fresh place, the very first thing that people notice is not only the tariff of the areas but additionally, there are many other things that people look at like the cleanliness of the areas, the inviting atmosphere, the design that is used, etc. In a nutshell, the inside design of the hotel, the inside design of the hotel fuses each one of these elements. When an inside designer works on the inside design of a hotel he keeps at heart and works on all of the above components. While designing a hotel, as a hotel interior designer, you will need to keep in mind all of the following elements to create it, even more, inviting for the clients.
1. To begin with, do your detailed area studies i.e. measure the area that you will be asked to create by figuring out other ways in which you may use even the tiniest of information. Make a blueprint of the area with exact dimensions.
2. Keep a gathering with the hotel owner and their group and have them about their needs and wants. Take their recommendations and incorporate these suggestions into your design. Inquire further about the color combinations, the furniture set up, the look & most importantly their budget. Choose your style by keeping the spending budget in mind.
3. Research about the clients that the hotel really wants to attract and style it appropriately. Before buying any home furniture, electronics, carpets and rugs, paints, or even little wall hangings or add-ons, talk about it with the hotel owner and have him whether it's acceptable to them. Tell him about the cost of each item and after acquiring his approval go and buy it. Make a style plan.
4. After purchasing every item, arrange them according to your design strategy. Give proper guidelines to all your employees, electricians and painters. Hide all the undesirable wires, so that the area will not look messy.
5. You may also add plants, paintings, lights, etc. to help make the hotel room look more appealing. Special attention ought to be directed at the lobby area, since it is what provides customers the 1st impression about the hotel.
These are a few of the points that you could follow to create your hotel home design project successful and more appealing.
Below contact for more information on commercial hotel furniture
Mr. lucky Xu
Foshan January furniture co., Ltd
Factory: Longfeng industrial road, Longjiang Town, Shunde district, Foshan city, China
Showroom: Weisheng furniture mall, Lecong town, world furniture center. Foshan city, China